MegaQuinone K2-7 is a complete dose of natural K2-7 with trace minerals for enhanced absorption.
Vitamin K2 is arguably the most important food supplement available, especially as it is not found in sufficient quantities in the Western diet. Researchers now believe that more than 9 out of 10 people may be at risk from a vitamin K2 deficiency. Taking a K2-7 supplement brings huge benefits, including reducing the risk of diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and osteoporosis.
Some of the early evidence for the beneficial qualities of vitamin K2 came from Japan, where consumption of Natto, a naturally fermented soy product replete with K2, is common in Eastern Japan but not in Western Japan. Researchers started to notice that rates of osteoporosis, diabetes, senile dementia, and heart disease were much lower in Eastern Japan compared to Western Japan and certainly far lower than in the USA and Europe. With over 2000 published studies in the last 10 years, scientists have confirmed that the health benefits experienced by the Eastern Japanese, comes from this crucial nutrient – Vitamin K2.
How Much K2 Should You Take?
The average daily intake of vitamin K2 in the West is 15 mcg per day. This is far below the level required to carboxylate proteins that lead to osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, and neurological disease. A 2012 study, which aimed to determine the effective dose of K2, tested a dosing range from 10mcg to 360mcg. Study authors found that only the two highest dosages (180 and 360 mcg) were sufficient to obtain all the benefits of vitamin K2 and the highest dose was measurably the most beneficial. A 300+ mcg dose is the most potent dose on the market, and has been shown to be the most effective in the prevention of disease. (This dosage amount reflects the average consumption of K2 in the Eastern Japanese populations.)
Given the fact that nearly everyone in the Western World is sub-clinically deficient in K2, this deficiency has a wide scope of influence on human health. Supplementing with the optimum dose is of paramount importance, in order to rescue your patients from years of vitamin K2 deficiency and to reduce their risk of the most common chronic diseases.
Avoid synthetic K2 imposters at all costs, as these act very differently in the body. Choose only a naturally sourced, non-soy K2 supplement.
The MegaQuinoneTM formula uniquely provides the optimum dose of 320 mcg of the highest efficacy all natural Vitamin K2- MK7, along with the three most essential co-factors of magnesium, zinc, and boron to aid absorption, and K1 as an important supportive ingredient. Collectively this formulation stands apart from all others.
Why choose MegaQuinoneTM K2-7 ?
After in-depth study and careful testing, researchers chose MenaquinGold® vitamin K2 as the main ingredient for the proprietary MegaQuinoneTM blend. MenaquinGold® is a non-soy, prescription-grade source of K2-7 and was selected for a number of important reasons:
- This natural K2-7 was created for the pharmaceutical market with a Drug Master File. (Most other K2 supplements currently available are not manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.)
- MenaquinGold® is produced in a pharmaceutical qualified, dedicated facility and is regularly tested by FDA-approved laboratories.
- MenaquinGold® is produced through fermentation of Bacillus Subtilis, and does not contain any soy products. This is the same K2 vitamin that is found in natto.
- MenaquinGold® has demonstrated the highest degree of stability, quality, and safety.
- Our research into the sources of vitamin K2 in the marketplace revealed a number of sub-standard products that we were simply not comfortable offering to our practitioners.
MegaQuinone™ K2-7 Snapshot
- The ONLY 320 mcg, natural vitamin K2-7 supplement on the market
- Guaranteed Stability
- Solvent-free during production
- Soy Free, Allergen Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Non-GMO
- Vegan, Kosher, and Halal
- The ONLY K2 supplement with Ultra Absorption Complex made of chelated minerals that are essential K2-cofactors
- The ONLY pharmaceutical grade, broad-spectrum vitamin K2 with published safety studies
- Supported by multiple new patents
1 Bottle (60 Capsules)
$56 (includes FREE shipping & handling – U.S. Orders ONLY)
Note: For Customers Outside the U.S. Please Contact Me Directly for a Shipping Quote